Friday, March 11, 2011

October 2010

I got to go to a pumpkin patch and pick out our pumpkins....I even picked out a pumpkin for the baby...who will be coming in just a few weeks! I'm ready to be a big sister!
A pumpkin for the baby....
I think that's a good one, Mommy....
Riding in the wagon...
Of course I'm going to put a pumpkin in my mouth and see what it tastes like...I still put everything in my mouth!
Look at all the pumpkins!
I think I'm gonna take you home with me!
Moooo!
Mommy's tummy.....pretty big huh?!
Kisses for the baby!
I'm so cute!
Hahahah.....Daddy! You're tickling me!
Mommy giving me lots of smootches!!
So funny!
Already doing the dishes....Aren't there child labor laws or something like that?!
Mommy in the baby room! Baby is coming tomorrow! So excited!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures!! Are you (or have you already) set up a blog for Kai? Let me know, I would love to watch that little guy grow up right alongside his big sis!

    Love you,
    Kimmy

    ReplyDelete