Tuesday, February 22, 2011

July 2010-Buxton

I sure had a fun time in Buxton. I got to stay at Nana and Papa's house for a week all by myself before my Mommy and Daddy came to Buxton. I played in the pool and made a new friend, Emma. It wasn't too long and Nana and Papa's house was full of my favorite people....Heather, Jeff, Miles, Jenny, Tim, Baby Trin Trin, Emmy and Mommy and Daddy of course. It was a fun week. CV had it's all school reunion over the weekend. We celebrated Auntie Heather's 30th birthday. Daddy ran a 5K race. I got to go to my Godfather, Billy's farm with Daddy, Miles and Uncle Jeff....we saw cows and got to ride in a tractor. I had so much fun playing in the pool. My favorite was sliding into the pool. And I even started going potty on the potty chair by the end of the week!!! I sure like Papa's tattoo, so every time I went potty on the potty chair (Mr. Frog), I got my very own tattoo. I had quite a few tattoos before I left! Mommy and Daddy were very excited to have me out of diapers...and shocked how quick I learned! Thanks Nana for buying my big girl underwear and getting Mr. Frog! I'm such a big girl!
Hey! Check out my cute skirt!
Going down the slide...
Piggy-back ride with Auntie Jenny...
Mommy...you better pay attention....here I come!
Wheeeee!!!
Snuggle time with Nana and baby Trin Trin...
What?! I didn't just shove a whole cupcake in my mouth!
Me and Emmy
What do you think?? Is the necklace too much??
"Ring around the Rosie....."
I love telling stories to Great-Papa Sid....Sometimes when I talk really fast, he thinks I'm talking "norweigan"! :)
Mommy and me with our "Papa"
I love you Papa Sid...
Photo Time....
I'm trying to eat this apple please....
Kisses for Trin Trin...
Kisses for Miles...
Are we almost done with all these pictures?!
Whoaa.....cool.....a frog!!
A generation picture...
Me and my Mommy!
Drinking coffee from my Mommy's cup that she used at "Tea Parties" when she was little like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment